Junior Technology Consultant426202BEL-Brussels
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth area within EY, and this with a huge potential for you. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our competency teams are focused on helping our clients to improve their business performance and operational efficiency, whilst managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and assurance solutions in specialty areas, like finance, supply chain, strategic choices, risk management, cyber security and technology.
In order to reinforce our Consulting team in Diegem, we are looking for Junior Technology Consultants to operate in following competences:
You will be involved in Business & IT transformation projects dealing with matters such as
- Business/IT strategy alignment
- Business/solution architecture for IT transformation projects;
- Transformational business program management, Project/team management & PMO activities;
- Design and improvement of IT operating models;
- Requirements definition and business process design to sustain implementation of software;
- Business process testing of software
- Configuration of ERP (SAP, Microsoft,…)
Technology Solution Delivery
Our Enterprise Intelligence (EI) team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. The needs of our clients are driven by global trends such as big data, cloud computing, disparate data volumes and the increased complexity of data structures.
Data & Analytics
As a future Data & Analytics Consultant, you will help our clients in the following domains:
- Data Science: covering operational and in-stream analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, industry models and analytics enablement and governance. This provides actionable enterprise insight and delivers value from the right enterprise data. The area of Data Science includes multiple fields of study like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and is expected to be a key driver for growth in the coming years.
- Data Management, Architecture, Migration and Integration: providing the foundational layers for enterprise data accessibility, covering data sourcing and integration, data hub, data lake, data warehousing and data modelling, master data management and data rationalization and migration
- Data Quality and Governance: developing an organization that treats data as a critical enterprise asset and sources quality data for business use and regulatory compliance. This includes examining the fitness for purpose of data for specific business needs, data remediation, and the strategy, roles, policies and processes to effectively manage data through its lifecycle
- BI Reporting and Business Analytics design, architecture and implementation: at enterprise and departmental levels, including data visualization. This comprises the end-to-end business analytics and reporting lifecycle across advisory and strategy, identifying compliance reporting trouble spots and delivering achievable roadmaps, to vendor selection, design and implementation
While projects might change, you will be an integral part of our very flat team with the primary objective of learning and growing in any situation.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are a last year Master student in Information Technology, Engineering, Applied Economics, Commercial Science, Computer Science, Commercial Engineering or related. A Manama degree or MBA is a plus;
- You understand the IT industry which enables you to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to our clients;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and are fluent in either Dutch or French;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have good analytical, reporting and presentation skills and you are results oriented.
What’s in it for you
- Participate in client engagement teams regarding the implementation & maintenance of mainly BI/EPM projects (involving 3-5 EY team members), back-end as well as front-end reporting & dashboards creation;
- You are responsible for the translation of functional requirements into technical specifications;
- You analyze the technical requirements;
- You develop and implement function modules, interfaces, reports, transactions, etc. for SAP BPC and SAP BI and other technologies;
- You will be responsible for the testing and maintenance of your developments;
- You document your developments and collaborate on the testing scenarios and user manuals;
- You are in charge of performance tuning.
What you can expect
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.