Junior Consultant - Financial Crime - Financial Services1438719ITA-Milano
Junior Consultant – Financial Crime - Financial Services
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our EY FinancialCrime team, we are looking to recruit: Experienced Consultants in Anti-Money Laundering and International Sanctions
- Performing assessment, gap analysis and identifying AML and/or Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force;
- Evaluation of organizational and operative AML/IS control framework, designing of Target Operating Model;
- Defining business and functional requirements in relation to tool implementation projects;
- Working in a team, you will also interact adequately with the client in the ambit of project activities;
- Acquiring strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc.;
- Receiving internal and external trainings with regards to AML/Compliance/Regulatory requirements (EU Directives and Regulations, EBA guidelines, Bankit/Ivass provisions);
- This role offers the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors.
- You hold a Master degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent;
- You are fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as French, Spanish or German will be considered as an asset.
- Interest in AML and International Sanctions regulation
- You are rigorous, efficient and well-organized;
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- You show well multitasking and prioritization skills;
- You are a team-player and flexible.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing trainings
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities