At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY GDS which has presence in seven countries with 40,000+ Headcount, is rapidly growing. GDS operations is partnering with business in this journey of growth. Amidst growth, there is need to keep evolving for the integration of GDS Operations team and decision - making framework
This role is to support GDS operations management activities and the opportunities of integration of GDS Operations teams
Purpose of the Job:
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Support in PBFA / Controlling / Working Capital / Controlling functions
- Assist in central co-ordination, tracking, reporting
- Support in multiple activities as assigned by the function leader
- Support in coordinating Finance related initiatives
- Understanding and Working on matrix-based responsibilities of different functions
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
- Knowledge of tax , Cost and management account will be an added advantage
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Energy and enthusiasm, willing to learn / stretch
- Strong sense of ownership / commitment
- MS tools (Excel / Powerpoint)– working knowledge
- Completion of University Degree ( No Arrears )
College/University Provisional Certificates
- Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and attitude to learn and grow ( B.Com / M.Com/MBA/CA Inter with article ship experience )
Prior experience in organizing eve
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.