Junior Global Mobility Consultant - 2022293660BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Hasselt, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Are you looking for a job opportunity in which you can immerse yourself in all tax aspects of international employment? Do you have an analytical mind and affinity with numbers? Do you welcome the opportunity to engage with clients?
If this sounds like you, EY has a great opportunity for you within the People Advisory Services (“PAS”) department!
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within PAS, we are looking for Junior Global Mobility Consultants to work in our offices in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
We assist and help companies move talent across the globe with minimum delay and inconvenience. International assignments are increasingly being used both as a talent development tool and as a retention incentive. After all, the world is a small village nowadays and the right talent should be able to work where needed. We help our clients put the right talent, with the right capabilities, doing the right things for the right cost in the right place, i.e. where their market and growth opportunities are. And best of all, you can be a part of this right mission!
Your key responsibilities
- You will research and prepare high level advice in various tax matters and be on a daily basis in contact through calls, face to face meetings or e‑mails with international clients and their mobile employees with respect to global mobility issues.
- You will notably assist them with:
- Cross border employment situations and Belgian/international tax implications;
- Advise on global employment structures, package optimizations, cost efficient remuneration techniques and local constrains.
- Implementation of International Assignment policies and related issues.
- Preparing resident and non-resident income tax returns, including assistance during tax audits, tax claims, notices of changes, review of tax bills or application for special tax concessions.
- The set-up of the payroll for these international clients and related consultation.
At EY PAS Belgium, we are ensuring that mobile workforce can do their job without worrying about fiscal & payroll constrains and that international companies can benefit from the state of the art advise of experienced global mobility experts to facilitate foreign assignments and contain associated costs.
What we look for
- You completed or will complete a Master’s degree this summer in Law, (Applied) Economics or Commercial Sciences or a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Legal Practice or HR. A degree in Taxation is an asset;
- You are interested in personal tax and payroll matters in an international environment, do have a specialization in Tax or might be interested to start a Tax program;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch or French and in English;
- You are eager to progress: self-knowledge and self-development are important for you;
- You like to communicate. You are not shy to engage in client relationships and have great writing skills;
- You are eager to work as a team player and at the same time find independence;
- You have an analytical mind and affinity with numbers.
What’s in it for you
Why EY is the place to feel empowered to flourish?
- Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
- We focus on well-being by creating a positive team atmosphere where working, learning and caring go hand in hand. We do this by facilitating the organizations of various teambuilding and afterwork activities.
- You will broaden your horizons by working with teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and cultural.
- We offer you a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits (laptop, mobile phone, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers) and a (hybrid) company car.
EY Belgium is keen to make the mobility of its 2,500 employees greener and greener. We have introduced a very ambitious new mobility plan to encourage our people in a positive and caring way to move towards more environmentally friendly mobility. You will be entitled to a company car but we offer you the possibility to opt for alternative means of transport (public transport, bicycle, electric shared cars,…)
- We offer you a clear career path with the possibility to progress each year.
Join us and develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.