Junior Immigration Consultant - 2022411691BEL-Diegem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
For our People Advisory Compliance Center we are currently looking for a Junior Immigration Consultant in Diegem.
Your key responsibilities
- In view of the immigration assistance we offer to our clients (work permit, visa, residence permit) a number of application files need to be prepared;
- You will prepare these application files and follow up these files with the competent authorities;
- You will also have to draft the memoranda to the clients in order to guide them in view of the immigration process to be followed and in this respect will also have contacts with the competent authorities and clients.
What we look for
- You will obtain a Bachelor degree in Office Management, Communication Management, Legal Practice or similar;
- You are fluent in English (written and oral communication skills) and in French and/or Dutch;
- You are well organized, you can prioritize and you work precisely;
- You are client minded and a real team player;
- You like to communicate and are not afraid to be in contact with the authorities and at a later stage with the clients;
- You don’t shy away from responsibility and a challenge;
- You are inquisitive and continuously try to improve your skills and knowledge;
- You have proficient knowledge of Outlook and advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered.