Associate - Tax, Private Client Services (2023 Grads)1178541SGP-Singapore
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Joining Private Clients Services gives you the opportunity to provide high quality cross-jurisdictional strategic advice to domestic and internationally based clients and their family offices in the areas of succession planning, family office matters, family governance, trusts and tax matters.
As a Private Client Services Associate, you will work on broad range of advisory topics relating to family office or family governance, applying your existing skillsets and analytical skills to these areas effectively and efficiently. You will provide support for or act as point of entry for client servicing and related issues, supporting the Private Clients Services team in business development efforts and delivery on engagements. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional teams to provide holistic advice to family business clients and family office clients and their advisors. You will also provide advisory support or advice to our clients’ strategic initiatives and projects.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Law, Accountancy, Tax, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Candidates with SIATP accreditation should highlight this in their application/ detailed resume
- Experience and/or demonstrated passion in professional legal services, tax advisory services, finance or other complementary areas. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc
- Interest in solving complex legal and tax issues and providing bespoke advisory services to clients through past experience(s) and/or demonstrated passion working in a multi-national company or professional services firm
- Ability to work with complex and detailed confidential information
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a phone screening
- Shortlisted candidates may expect a written assessment prior to the interview
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed Resume with expected graduation period
- Copy of Highest / Latest Academic Certification and Transcripts
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or subscribe to EY Global YouTube Channel. To learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY or like us on Facebook EY Careers Singapore.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.