(Internal) Communications Internship1406995BEL-Diegem
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our organization helps companies in business across all industries to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. As a leading professional service organization, EY is present in 140 countries worldwide and employs over 160 000 people. We offer our clients, which are small, medium-sized companies and international corporations, a broad array of services in audit, tax and advisory.
We are looking for an intern for our Brand, Marketing & Communications Team in fall 2023. The Internal Communication Intern works as a support to the Internal Communications & Engagement Team.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide support in preparing marketing & communications materials
- Prepare written materials including copywriting, business communications, reports, and presentations;
- Write content for our intranet & newsletters;
- Support in developing internal communication campaigns;
- Assisting in internal people engagement events : ad-hoc duties, guestlist management, set-up, catering arrangements, logistics, etc.
- Knowledge is key so reporting is also one of your tasks (intranet figures, analyzing openings rates….)
To qualify for the role you must have
Bachelor or master degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good written communication skills in English including writing, proofreading and copy editing;
- Very good level of Dutch or French;
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Keen in attention to detail;
- Organizational skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude;
- Open-minded and solution-oriented.
What we offer
- A challenging internship within a leading international company from September – December. Duration by mutual agreement;
- You will be working in our Diegem office with an international spirit;
- Support and coaching;
- Opportunities to develop new skills.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
If you can demonstrate that you meet most of the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.