Indirect Tax SUT - Compliance - Analyst1007666IND-Bengaluru
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Analyst – Sales and Use Tax
Indirect Tax has 9 sub-functions which manage Global accounts. Indirect Tax is spread across 8 GDS Locations. Our footprint extends to over 30+ countries in the world and looking at expanding it to over 50+ countries soon. We help country practices streamline and manage large engagements for several clients. Our team is Dynamic, culturally diverse and inclusive global workforce. Organized across geographic areas and business lines We drive high performance work culture.
- Assistance and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Your key responsibilities
- Analyzing and preparation of returns and refunds related to Consulting and Compliance side of Sales & Use Tax
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Analytics, Numerical and Detail orientated
- Strong in Excel - Competent with using spreadsheets for data manipulation and review
- Delivers accurate and high-quality work
- Organized and deadline focused
- Adaptable and flexible
- Complying with the set procedures as per process guidelines
- Ability to meet/adhere to strict deadlines
- Ask the right questions and Zero reworks
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and computing ability.
- Exhibit inclusive behavior in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 0-2 years’ experience
- A Graduate/PG from any stream
- Good written and spoken English
- Good people and communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word and have average typing skills
What we look for
- We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple projects, with exception client management and project management experience
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.