Junior Reward Data Analyst - 2022902681BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
The Reward team ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward experience to their employees. We help our clients to set up a Reward system which is in line with their vision and which also takes into account all relevant implications from a tax & HR perspective.
Our fast growing team, which is part of People Advisory Services at EY, is welcoming new, dynamic colleagues who would like to kickstart their career as Data Analyst.
Your key responsibilities
If you are convinced that ‘Data is King’, then you are the new Reward Data Analyst we are looking for. You will be part of our truly multidisciplinary team of remuneration experts, technology geeks and data wizards. You will be dragged into projects answering client questions such as :
- How can we give extra insights to companies regarding their employees (Dynamic Dashboards regarding Compensation & Benefits, Salary Evolutions, Pension Build up, possible savings, Absenteïsm, Turnover…)
- Smart scans of remuneration packages (fe payroll data) to look for optimizations (better cost-net relationship, Tax and Social Security savings, market comparison, legal constraints…)
- How can we optimize the current remuneration package of the employee population based on the current data?
- How can we align remuneration packages of one or more companies being in a M&A?
- How can we create a lasting People Experience in the mobility strategy?
- What are the new trends in the market?
As a Reward Data Analyst you will help the team and clients with rethinking their reward and remuneration strategy based on the current available data and how to link them to the best solutions available in the market. Next to that you will also be involved in the implementation and the deploy of the new solutions with the required supporting technology and data analysis.
What we look for
- You have an innovative and collaborative mindset
- You have a ‘data mindset’
- You can work with data analysis programs or are eager to learn how to work with them (e.g. Excel, Alteryx, R, Python, Spotfire, Power BI,…)
- You are enthusiastic to work with your colleagues and to deliver the exceptional experience to our clients
- Curious, innovative nature that strives to solve client problems in a new way
- You say “challenge” instead of “problem”
- You have an untamable curiosity about the new world of work to create new solutions taken into account different aspects
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered.