Internship Technology & Innovation: AI Analyst (Sector Focus: Financial Services)1468725BEL-Diegem
The AI Analyst Intern will collaborate with the more senior resources in the team to create a roadmap with an exhaustive list of attention points to manage the integration of a Transformer (ChatGPT like) in an existing ecosystem from the financial sector: e.g. definition of use cases, usage model (as-a-service)...
Your key responsibilities:
- Investigation on what a Transformer is and define what’s the benefits of use it for Financial Services
- Understand how a Transformer works (generally)
- Build of a Pilot or Proof or Concept leveraging ChatGPT and EY available solutions
- Identify which sample of data can be pertinent to train a Transformer
- Identify technical and functional requirement to host their own Transformer, multiple setups depending on Cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Define a short Decision tree to facilitate the definition of scope based on business needs
- Identify the risks and control to evaluate them. Identify stakeholders expected to cover all risks
- Legal part, regarding the responsibility of the data generated
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, Cloud, systems, and processes
- Knowledge in IA and ML
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work part of a team and liaise with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications and Project Management software
- Knowledge of industry best practices and innovative IT technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.