Strategy Consultant - EY-Parthenon423741DNK-Fredriksberg
EY-Parthenon is looking for Consultants for our Copenhagen Office.
Do you want to be part of building the market leading Strategy Consulting practice in Growth Strategy and Transactions?
EY-Parthenon is a global strategy consultancy with more than 6,000 professionals with focus on a broad range of topics within Corporate & Growth Strategy, Transformation, M&A, Sustainability and Organization. We continue to grow our global presence and are looking for the best and brightest talents to join our Copenhagen office.
At EY-Parthenon we work with Corporate and Private Equity (PE) clients to help them grow and reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves to deliver value for the future. With global connectivity and scale, our teams focus on Strategy Realized — assisting CEOs design and deliver strategies to better manage challenges while maximizing opportunities. We are committed to using unconventional yet pragmatic thinking to deliver actionable strategies to help our clients navigate the ever-changing business landscape.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that applies the latest thinking, research and analytics to solve complex business matters. For smart, nice and driven graduates, working at EY-Parthenon offers the opportunity to change how market leading companies do business.
You can expect to…
- be a valued member of our team from day one, to help clients address their most pressing strategic challenges
- participate in our international training programme Introduction to Strategy Consulting, which provides you with an international network within EY-Parthenon
- experience a flat organizational hierarchy where you will be highly exposed to our Partners as well as the chance to work on projects in both Copenhagen and across EY-Parthenon offices globally
We expect that you…
- are intellectually curious and passionate about solving complex problems. We are looking for people who are purpose driven and ask better questions to seek better answers
- have an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. We are looking for people who are innovative and can contribute to developing EY-Parthenon’s position and our team
- are enthusiastic and collaborate well in teams. We are looking for inclusive people who value differences and have a real desire to both learn and coach others
- We welcome both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- You are among the best in your class
- Track record of relevant professional and/or extracurricular activities, e.g., student job, internship, semester abroad, student organization activity, volunteer activity or other relevant activities demonstrating personal development
How to apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and latest academic results as one document as well as preferably a motivational letter before 12 November 2021.
Selected candidates will be invited for case interviews, starting from 19 November 2021.
If you have questions related to this position, please contact Jakob Gryts Persson on +45 25 29 44 22.
For more information go to: https://www.ey.com/en_gl/careers/parthenon/join