USA - Service Delivery Center - Business Technology - Associate Analyst - Summer/Fall 2022512782FL-Jacksonville, GA-Alpharetta, TX-San Antonio
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY offers a variety of career paths and opportunities, and with so many options, we understand it can be hard to choose. To have the best candidate experience, we encourage you to apply to no more than 2 positions within a 6-month period.
To learn more about career opportunities, visit Careers at EY. Prior to completing your application, please be diligent in reviewing the job description to ensure you meet the qualifications for the position.
If we are unable to consider you for this particular position, a recruiter may contact you to gauge your interest in other opportunities at EY.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits.
As an Associate Analyst, you’ll be based in one of our three Delivery Centers in Alpharetta, GA, Jacksonville, FL or San Antonio, TX. The centralized workforce is made up of high-performing US-based employees who work closely with client serving professionals to deliver project-based support work to our clients. Our Service Delivery Center provides a broad range of integrated services to three main industries: commercial, financial institutions and government clients.
Within the Service Delivery Center, our Business Technology segment is comprised of several competencies. All offerings provide variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. And with our commitment to building a better working world combined with a focus on helping our clients achieve tangible results, you can help us break new ground. Depending on your skills and interests, you will be specifically aligned to one of these offerings.
Based on your existing experience, knowledge and ambitions, you’re likely to balance your time between multiple projects and responsibilities across your designated competency. During your introductory training, we’ll help you develop your technical and soft skills to support your career so you can learn emerging technology and be empowered to jump right in. As part of that, you’ll need to be a logical thinker and have an active passion for learning and being challenged.
Work locations: Alpharetta, GA, Jacksonville, FL, and San Antonio, TX
As part of the Test Automation team, you will work in our testing organization and will be responsible for delivery of automated test scripts, frameworks and applications for functional and performance testing under the guidance of a senior analyst. The selected candidate will be involved in understanding requirements, writing scripts and executing automated testing tools across the testing organization for a given customer portfolio.
As part of the Data and Analytics team, you’ll spend your time working with clients to drive transformational change in the way our clients process and deliver their services within the organization. On top of this, you will help define the strategy and plan for implementing process management throughout the organization as well as building client relationships across multiple levels. As part of that, you’ll need to be a team player with great communication skills and have the desire to learn the technical skills required to fill the role.
Work location: San Antonio, TX
As a member of the SAP Solutions Delivery team, you will work collaboratively on challenging projects that enable you to have a real economic impact for our clients and communities — and your career. Our integrated, issues-based approach to service delivery means your work will span all types of clients dealing with complex issues across a wide range of industries. As part of this team, you’ll join a number of talented individuals who have deep industry, product and client knowledge.
As part of the Digital Enterprise and Transformation (DET) team, you’ll work as part of a project team developing and providing our clients software application solutions. You will play a key role in assisting the team in building trusted relationships as strategic technology advisors with clients, and work internally across EY Consulting teams to help bring our clients the most comprehensive IT transformation services to effectively address their business challenges. As part of that, you’ll need to be knowledgeable in creating databases schemas that represent and support business processes.
As part of the WAM Tech team, you'll be based at our Service Delivery Center (SDC) in San Antonio, TX. Here you'll work as part of a project team delivering services to clients focused in the financial services industries. Services could include capabilities in configurations, integration and validations of packaged solutions and platforms (Charles River, Aladdin, Envestnet, etc.) as well as off-platform services across front-/middle-/back-office business processes in the wealth and asset management domain.
Work locations: Alpharetta, GA and Jacksonville, FL
As part of the Pega team, you’re likely to balance your time providing core technology transformation and technology strategy enablement, digital process automation, robotics and the internet of things. As part of this collaborative team, you’ll be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of various applications. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities.
As part of the Guidewire team, you’re likely to balance your time between multiple projects and responsibilities across software integration, configuration and data to see how your components fit into the big picture solution. Day-to-day, you’ll participate in an agile methodology development, attend calls, help design requirements, flag technical limitations, tests units and fix bugs according to defects so you can learn how to architect better software. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performance and high-quality team that delivers projects on time and on budget.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Information Systems or related fields with a strong academic record
- Proficiency in Java, with a solid knowledge of its ecosystems, a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, and skill in SQL, .NET, C#, Angular JS and jQuery
- Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
EY complies with all local laws and regulations. Applicants for jobs in our offices in Colorado, Connecticut and Nevada can find more information here.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at Customer Support.