Internship Technology & Innovation: IT Operating Model (Sector Focus: Financial Services)1468721BEL-Diegem
The IT Operating Model Intern will collaborate with the more senior resources in the team to develop, standardize, and implement a comprehensive IT Operating Model toolbox that will be used in future engagements with clients. They will work on developing customizable IT operating models that are aligned with the client's overall business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively contributing to developing and implementing an IT Operating Model toolbox
- Develop, customize and document IT operating models that are aligned with clients' overall strategic objectives
- Document and analyse standard IT infrastructure models to identify areas for IT operating model optimization
- Support the development of IT transformation roadmaps templates for clients
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the IT operating model templates with timelines and contribute to creating continuous improvement plans
- Evaluate vendors and third-party solutions that align with the IT operating models
- Prepare status reports on completed actions and share with team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate feedback and improvement points
Who are we looking for?
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge of IT and Technology: organization, systems, and processes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with an ability to synthesize complex information and make sound recommendations
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in team and liaise with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications and Project Management software
- Understanding of IT project management principles
- Knowledge of industry best practices and innovative IT technologie
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.