Junior Finance Consultant (FinanceOnSite)1458943BEL-Diegem
You want to expand your skills and learn about all aspects of Finance?
You are enthusiastic, driven and motivated?
You love to work in an inspiring and changing work environment?
3 times yes? Perfect!
Join FinanceOnSite and accelerate your career in Finance! Your project location will depend on your preferred region. With offices in Antwerp, Diegem, Hasselt, Ghent, Bruges, Tournai, Liège and Nivelles, we are active throughout Belgium.
As a Finance consultant (Onsite):
- You lead and execute various finance projects for a variety of clients within various sectors;
- You integrate the finance team of your client for a specified period to provide hands-on support in key operations;
- You think strategically while delivering tactically;
- You quickly understand and apply information and best practices to contribute to the client’s strategic plan and business needs;
- You take genuine delight in being a team player at the client who willingly shares his knowledge.
Depending on your interest, your next project could be:
- Bookkeeping project (Bookkeeping A to Z; monthly, quarterly, and annual closings; entering invoices and doing bank reconciliations; managing depreciation/amortization; preparing and drawing up financial statements, preparing VAT and other tax returns and payments, calculating tax provisions, improving GL/AP/AR bookkeeping processes, providing ad-hoc support, etc…);
- Business controller project (Budgeting, forecasting, Business planning, strategic planning, variances analysis, performances review and monitoring, P&L & Balance Sheet analysis, cost optimization, processes optimization, providing ad-hoc support, …);
- Financial controller project (Monitoring monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing activities, variance analyses on balance sheet and P&L, ensuring statutory reporting, reporting figures, balance sheet and P&L, point of contact for business controllers, bookkeepers and auditors, improving consolidation/cost optimization/audit preparedness /closing processes, providing ad-hoc support, etc…).
- You have a Master degree in a financial or economic field;
- You have a genuine interest in different domains (finance, risk & compliance, operations, and digitalization);
- You are willing to roll-up-sleeves and get the job done;
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French; knowledge of English is a must;
- You enjoy change and are eager to learn;
- You have a natural talent for building trusted customer relationships.
- You are available to start in September 2024.
- We have been elected as the Best Workplace 2023. Over the years, EY evolved from the 9th to the 7th to the 4th to the 3rd place last year, to end first this year. We’ve built a workplace where people can flourish, develop and be happy. At EY you will be empowered to take responsibility and encouraged to seize opportunities to grow your expertise and your career.
- By joining FinanceOnsite, you will become a valued member of a closely-knit team which organizes plenty of learning, knowledge sharing and team activities! Summer/winter events, family days, happy hours at the offices, sport events, … to name just a few.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package (including a company car)
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements. We will actively support you in building a successful career and delivering excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- Grow your career with us - When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our consultants through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
If we inspire you to do the work you love would you still call it work?
It's yours to build. Apply now.