Junior Business Consultant - Finance (Sector focus: industries)1456288BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth area within EY, and this with a huge potential for you. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our competency teams are focused on helping our clients to improve their business performance and operational efficiency, whilst managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and assurance solutions in specialty areas, like finance, supply chain, strategic choices, risk management, cyber security and technology.
In order to reinforce our Consulting team in Diegem, we are looking for Junior Business Consultants who can start in september 2024 with a focus on Finance, operating in following competences:
You will be part of an EY team that is working closely with CFOs to address critical issues and transform the Finance organization. Typical projects that you will be working on include:
- Defining the Finance Vision and Strategy
- Conducting accelerated Finance diagnostics, maturity assessments and benchmarking
- Design and implement new Finance Operating Models
- Leverage automation and digital processes
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, (Business) Engineering, Applied Economics;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and are fluent in either Dutch or French;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have solid analytical & quantitative skills;
- You can work autonomously but are also a great team player;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-industry, multinational environment;
- You have a natural desire to keep on growing & progressing;
- You are a strong communicator or are willing to build your communication skills;
- You believe your workplace is more than a place to work.
What you can expect
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.