PAS EMS UK - Analyst1212742IND-Chennai
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Engagement Management Service is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
- Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
- Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
- Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
- Each client is referred to as an engagement and the EMS team is responsible for ensuring the delivery as per the service level agreements. Globally, tax and accounts preparation activities are conducted mostly in the local countries and hence requires a wide network of EY professionals to work together to deliver to the client expectations. A central team (EMS) works with this global network of EY professionals to ensure client’s compliance and reporting obligations across the globe are met on time. The EMS team project manages the engagement and together with the client facing teams in Americas, EMEIA and Asia-pac forms the service management office for the client
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with a Senior to provide engagement management support for client (s)
- Support client facing teams in Americas, EMEIA and Asiapac in providing timely and accurate information of the engagement to the client headquarters
- Monitor and control activities leading up to fulfilment of compliance and regulatory obligations of the clients by GCR professionals across countries
- Monitor engagement status, issues and potential risks that can impact engagement
- Provide situational analysis and solutions for mitigating issues & risks in an engagement Coordination & Control
- Work with teams across the globe to understand the status of the filings for client(s)
- Understand processes and dependencies in meeting obligations of the filings in countries
- Effectively liaise with EY professionals preparing the fillings in countries & client facing teams Administration:
- Understand the functioning of the engagement tools involved in global service delivery
- Ensure engagement management tools are maintained real time for client headquarters to access and understand their tax and accounts filling status across the globe
- Modify tools to reflect status of the engagement real time by working with the local country teams Reporting
- Provide engagement status on a periodic basis highlighting risks and issues and achievements
- Understand queries from client facing teams and work with local EY professionals for solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- 0 to 2 years of total work experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment You will need to:
- Have effective communication skills - both written and oral.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.