Intern 1 - Business Consulting Risk - TMT - Risk Assurance - Bangalore321485IND-Bengaluru
Intern – Advisory
EY is looking for Interns in Advisory.
You will be responsible for executing client related engagements under the supervision of Seniors. You will have to determine that work delivered is of high quality. You shall be involved in assisting Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and other related internal initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member - deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT & business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
- Graduates in B.Com (H), Eco (H).
- No Prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.