Internship Indirect Tax Technology Consultant - Brussels (Sector focus: Industries)1462752BEL-Diegem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
Want to know more about it? Check out our Tax video where you get more insight on what the team members do: Discover the exceptional EY experience with Maxime, Philippe & Tadeusz. - YouTube
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our Tax department counts in Belgium about 500 employees who render advice in:
- Business/Corporate Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Indirect Tax (VAT, customs and excises)
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Transaction Tax
We are looking for an Intern Indirect Tax Technology Consultants to join our team in Diegem.
You will be involved in the suport of the following types of projects:
• Supporting clients with the Indirect Tax aspects of ERP implementations and ERP streamlining on Pan European basis (SAP, Navision, Oracle, etc.).
• Indirect Tax reviews of ERP systems (VAT Healthchecks).
• Optimizing the ERP system to support their Indirect Tax needs.
• Integration of 3rd party software solutions that focus on Indirect Tax automation and monitoring.
• Digital Tax Administration: tax administrations around the world are implementing new ways on how taxpayers will report to them. You will be helping clients on how to respond to these new requirements.
To qualify for the role
- You are currently obtaining a Master's or Bachelor Degree in a business-related discipline (e.g. Economics, Engineering, IT, Law, etc.).
- You are interested in Indirect Tax and/or Technology.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a clear asset as well as any other European languages.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have a great sense of accuracy.
- You are results-oriented.
- You are motivated learner eager to explore new challenges (e.g. tax skills, ERP systems, etc).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.