Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant - 2022273421BEL-Diegem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Within EY's International Tax Services (ITS) group, we offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals. Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing, our people prepare documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop tax planning approaches.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a consultant, you will participate in multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and you will contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
We are looking for Junior Transfer Pricing Consultants for our office in Diegem.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions
- Help your customer to coordinate their fiscal strategy for their supply chain
- Participate in various projects and workflows thoroughly and accurately
- Analyze information devise and develop financial models
- Perform economic, financial and accounting analyses
- Perform quality control of work product
- Participate in and contribute to attaining team goals
What we look for
- You will obtain a Master degree in Applied Economics / Commercial Engineering / Commercial Science / (preferably Tax) Law;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and English;
- You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
- You are curious, innovative and a good team player;
- You are interested to obtain the ITAA or CFA certification;
- You are able to start in August 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered.