GDS Consulting_IBM Maximo Asset Management Application Consultant427602PHL-Taguig City
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
· Responsible in designing, developing, and/or testing project deliverables.
· Provide production support and resolve user issues with system performance, availability, and functionality.
· Work directly with client team members and colleagues to achieve project goals
· Develop and share functional and business expertise with the team
· Learn company (EY) methodologies and service offerings
- 0-1 year of working experience in Maximo development
- Relevant experience on mid-large-scale implementations and/or upgrades to IBM Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver quality documents, presentations, and other deliverables
- Good communication skills
- Cohesive experience working in a team environment
- Proven functional and technical expertise regarding IBM Maximo in implementing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
o Different IBM Maximo solution such as Nuclear Power Solution, Oil and Gas Solution and, Health, Safety and Environment Manager Solution.
o IBM Maximo Scheduler
o Table structures within Maximo
o Client conversion from old business process to IBM Maximo
o Database changes and/or Database Configurations and Domains
o Creating and managing new user interfaces using Maximo Application Designer
o Creating Workflow design changes
o Integration with other applications such as Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
o Work Management
o Inventory management
o BIRT reports
- Skill in SQL scripting
- Experience in JAVA programming and Oracle database
- Experience in working with Maximo for any medium / large company.
- Experience in supporting asset management best practices definition and implementation - Ability to apply analytical skills, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Experience working in power and utilities, including the following industry segments:
o Water Utilities
o Gas and Electric
o Power Generation
What we look for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise, and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.