Vacation work - Audit (CA )- Cape Town1297984ZAF-Cape Town
What if we didn’t focus one who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY understands the importance of personal and career development. Choosing to join our organisation for short period over your University holidays is a fantastic way to gain all the exposure you will need to understand more about our organisational culture, people, business and clients. Vacation work includes interaction with clients and first-hand audit experience.
- The programme applications open in January and June and is open to second, third and final year students studying a relevant accounting degree at a SAICA accredited University. Students with an academic average of 60% and above are invited to apply.
- The EY Vac Programme is open to second, and third-year students currently studying towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA) at a SAICA accredited University.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Business Science CA Stream
What you can expect
- If you are a first-time applicant, you need to register your profile and upload the following documents: CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record.
- If you already have a profile, please make sure that your supporting documents (CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record) are updated and uploaded.
- Your application will be assessed and if the above-mentioned requirements are met, a recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps in our recruitment process.
- The respective closing date for applications is programme specific and applications will close once we have acquired our intake target.