Junior Team Assistant Audit - Brussels/Ghent/Antwerp120641BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Our Audit teams are looking for a Junior Team Assistant to support their daily work.
- You pick up the role of an enthusiastic and dedicated team assistant to our Audit teams and you will provide your team members with a smooth and correct accomplishment of your work. You try to make a difference to our teams by being flexible and by thinking out of the box;
- You help audit teams by preparing audit files in line with our EY Global Audit Methodology and based upon specific audit team instructions. During this preparation you will create the necessary folders in our audit documentation tool, check if all mandatory templates are available and correctly prefilled, perform several administrative tasks, prepopulate excel workbooks, help the auditor with the documentation of the audit performed and assist in the preparation of materials for client deliverables;
- You also assist the audit teams in ad hoc projects;
- You will be responsible for the operational support and you will ensure internal and external clients receive a timely and quality service in all respects;
- You will follow-up of deadlines, independence, deliverables, engagement time, etc.
- You are a final-year Bachelor student in Office Management, Accounting Administration or equivalent.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English;
- You can work easily with Microsoft Office and feel comfortable documenting in Excel on a daily basis;
- You are acquainted with the basics of accounting;
- You are an analytical person with a critical mindset;
- You can easily adapt your way of working in a continuous changing environment where automation tools are being created and implemented on an ongoing basis;
- You feel comfortable working both individually as well as in a team;
- You are stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently);
- You have strong organizational skills (able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize);
- You are a strong communicator and you feel at ease in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment;
- You are professional, dedicated, proactive and hardworking;
What working at EY offers
- We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters as well as on soft skills;
- We will support you to 'learn on the job' from more experienced professionals in our team;
- We have an intense feedback process in place tracking your evolution on a quarterly basis;
- We assign a counselor to every employee whom will take on a mentoring and coaching role;
- We offer an attractive remuneration package (including fringe benefits such as iPhone, meal vouchers, insurances, transportation allocation);
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and achieve a balanced lifestyle without sacrificing your personal priorities.