Studentjob People Advisory Services1445816BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Brugge, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Diegem, BEL-Hasselt, BEL-Liège, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Are you looking for a student job in which you can immerse yourself in different aspects within our People Advisory Service ("PAS") department? Do you welcome the opportunity to engage with clients? If this sounds like you, EY has a great opportunity for you! The department is looking for energetic, passionate and learning oriented students to reinforce the team.
Your key responsibilities
Within PAS (people advisory services – tax) we assist and help companies move talent across the globe. International assignments are increasingly being used both as a talent development tool and as a retention incentive. We help our clients put the right talent, with the right capabilities, doing the right things for the right cost in the right place. At EY you can expand your skills and learn about all aspects. We’ll provide the global scale, personal support, inclusive culture and technology to help you grow, lead and learn.
You will join one of the following teams:
Integrated Mobile Talent: helping clients with personal income tax matters
Employment Consulting: all staff-related consulting and compliance matters in labor or social security law
Reward: ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward package
Payroll: coordination, implementation, and day-to-day deliverables of Belgian Payroll
Immigration: managing mobile workforce
Workforce Advisory: organization & workforce transformation, learning & change, agile HR and leadership & culture
What we look for
• You are a (last year) Master’s student in Law, (Applied) Economics, Commercial Sciences or a (last year) Bachelor’s student in Business Management, Legal Practice or HR. A degree in Taxation is an asset.
• You are interested in one of the following topics. Reward, HR, personal tax and payroll matters in an international environment do have a specialization in Tax or might be interested to start a Tax program.
• You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and in English.
• You are eager to progress: self-knowledge and self-development are important for you.
• You like to communicate. You are not shy to engage in client relationships and have great writing skills.
• You are eager to work as a team player and at the same time find independence.
• You have an analytical mind and affinity with numbers.
Why EY is the place to feel empowered to flourish?
• Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
• We focus on well-being by creating a positive team atmosphere where working, learning and caring go hand in hand. We do this by facilitating the organizations of various teambuilding and afterwork activities.
• You will broaden your horizons by working with teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and cultural.
• We offer you a clear career path with the possibility to join EY permanently after your graduation
If you have any questions or want to get to know more about this vacancy you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.