BMI Graduate Intake1032532ZAF-Johannesburg
BMI Graduate Intake
What if we didn’t focus one who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Honours or Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Data Science.
- Must have a fully completed Honours degree at the time of joining.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- As a consultant, you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential.
- Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results. It's about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you'll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor. At EY, we recognize that it's the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that makes the difference.
What you can expect
- You MUST apply online via our EY Careers website: Link to be confirmed
- If you are a first-time applicant, you need to register your profile and upload the following documents: CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record.
- If you already have a profile, please make sure that your supporting documents (CV, a certified copy of ID, Matric certificate and latest up to date academic record) are updated and uploaded.
- Your application will be assessed and if the above-mentioned requirements are met, a recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps in our recruitment process.
- The respective closing date for applications is grad programme specific and applications will close once we have acquired our intake target.