Junior Technology Risk Consultant425986BEL-Brussels
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth area within EY, and this with a huge potential for you. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our competency teams are focused on helping our clients to improve their business performance and operational efficiency, whilst managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and assurance solutions in specialty areas, like finance, supply chain, strategic choices, risk management, cyber security and technology.
Technology Risk addresses the latter two within EY Consulting, allowing you to act as a bridging function between the business and the technology agenda through five dedicated solutions: IT audit, data analytics, attestation & certifications services, technology governance and software asset management.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Applied Economics, Commercial Science, Computer Science or related. You have a keen interest in technology;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, and are fluent in either Dutch or French;
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You have good people, analytical, and reporting skills with a positive, problem-solving mindset;
- You are able to work autonomously with a focus on getting things done;
- You have to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-industry, multinational environment.
What’s in it for you
- You will evaluate the company’s technology universe from a technical and business perspective, execute in-depth assessments of the IT processes, risks and controls through interviews, desktop analysis and system inspection;
- You will review the setup of complex systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle…) and technology governance frameworks in line with industry leading practices (e.g. ITIL, CoBiT…);
- You will perform detective analyses through the use of advanced data analytics;
- You will contribute in providing our clients with EY supported insights and pragmatic recommendations to further improve business performance, operational efficiency and risk management;
- You will take responsibility for the successful end-to-end delivery of multiple engagements, reporting directly to the executive level;
- You will develop strong client relationships and potentially identify new business opportunities;
- You will get involved in increasingly challenging engagements, new solutions and emerging technologies, such as cloud, blockchain and robotization.
What you can expect
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.