Consultant Enterprise Risk151063NLD-Amsterdam
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s Enterprise Risk Consulting practice is an integral part of our Consulting Services business. The Consulting Services business is a dynamic group focused on providing high value, independent and trusted advice to clients. The key to our success is in helping these clients solve difficult business issues by integrating a variety of skills in the area of risk, such as internal audit and internal controls optimization, process transformation, IT, IPO readiness, people and organizational change, ESG and program advisory. Digitization is increasingly important and so are techniques as data analytics and Robotic Process Automation.
Our Enterprise Risk practice works with many of today's front-running companies. You can expect to work with high-level client personnel and drive high quality work products. Being part of our Enterprise Risk team, you will be given the opportunity to work in a creative environment, build strong relationships with external clients and internal peers in The Netherlands and abroad.
We are seeking a Consultant to join our Enterprise Risk Consulting team. We are looking for a team player who is interested in corporate governance, internal audit, risk management and internal controls (including Sarbanes Oxley).
Your key responsibilities
As an Enterprise Risk Consultant at EY you will support and advise organizations in the field of Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Control, Internal Audit and Compliance.
You will help our public and private sector clients to achieve their objectives by supporting them to identify and manage their risks. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and executing Internal Audits by reviewing the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls (using data analytics) and providing assistance with the development of recommendations, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls.
- Supporting the development of Risk Based Internal Audit Plans.
- Supporting the development or improvement of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) frameworks, including the preparation and execution of risk assessments.
- Supporting the implementation of Internal Control environments (e.g. COSO, SOX and JSOX).
- Performing data analysis and contract compliance controls to help the client prevent revenue leakage.
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on and pragmatic attitude;
- Efficient and innovative;
- Eye for detail;
- Combines an operation and strategic mindset;
- Focused on continuous improvement;
- A strong work ethic;
- Creative, proactive, team player and critical thinking;
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure;
- Forward thinker and self-starter.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Finished Master study or close to complete, preferable in the field of Accountancy, Control, IT Audit, Business Economics, Administration, Finance, Data Analytics.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a pre)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Relevant experience in the field of Enterprise Risk, Internal Audit, Internal Control, SOX, EQA, Risk or Compliance, e.g. through internships or side jobs
- A preference to work in diverse teams
What we look for
At EY, every individual has a unique contribution with his / her vision and opinion. So you too! Bring yourself, build you future!
What we offer
Discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development; experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects, early assumption of responsibility, learning from experienced colleagues, alifelong network and participation in regular workshops.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next. You also have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification or pursue a post master study, such as CIA, CFE, CISA, RE, RO or RC.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.Find out more on www.werkenbijey.nl about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
An (online) assessment and a pre employment screening are part of the application procedure.
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or - if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible - Criminal Background Check of the country are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.