DPSF - Fresher - Sharepoint Developer751221IND-Kochi
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
About EY GDS
Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. Across our six locations, we work with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, and play a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
We operate from six countries and sixteen cities:
- Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- China (Dalian)
- India (Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Trivandrum)
- Philippines (Manila)
- Poland (Warsaw and Wroclaw)
- UK (Manchester, Liverpool)
From accountants to coders, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines
Our Consulting practice provides differentiated focus on the key business themes to help our clients solve better questions around technology. Our vision is to be recognized as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services, harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and attracting talented people to solve our clients' issues. It's an exciting time to join us and grow your career as a technology professional. A technology career is about far more than leading-edge innovations. It’s about the application of these technologies in the real world to make a real, meaningful impact. We are looking for highly motivated, articulate individuals who have the skills to the technology lifecycle and are passionate about designing innovative solutions to solve complex business problems.
Your career in Consulting can span across these technology areas/ services lines:
- Digital Technologies: We are a globally integrated digital architecture and engineering team. Our mission is to deliver tailored, custom-built end to end solutions to our customers that are Digital, Cloud Native and Open Source. Our skills include Experience design, UI development, Design Thinking, Architecture & Design, Full stack development (.Net/ Java/ SharePoint/ Power Platform), Emerging Technologies like Block Chain, IoT, AR\VR, Drones, Cloud and DevSecOps. We use industrialized techniques, built on top of agile methods utilizing our global teams to deliver end to end solutions at best unit cost proposition.
- Testing Services: We are the yardstick of quality software product. We break something to make the product stronger and successful. We provide entire gamut of testing services including Busines / User acceptance testing. Hence this is a team with all round skills such as functional, technical and process.
- Data & Analytics: Data and Analytics is amongst the largest and most versatile practices within EY. Our sector and domain expertise combined with technical skills in data, cloud, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence differentiates us in the industry. Our talented team possesses cross-sector and cross-domain expertise and a wide array of skills in Information Management (IM), Business Intelligence (BI), Advance Analytics (AA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Oracle: We provide one-stop solution for end-to-end project implementation enabled by Oracle and IBM Products. We use proven methodologies, tools and accelerators to jumpstart and support large Risk and Finance Transformation. We develop solutions using various languages such as SQL or PL/ SQL, Java,
- Java Script, Python, IBM Maximo and other Oracle Utilities. We also provide consulting services for
- streamlining the current reporting process using various Enterprise Performance Management tools.
- SAP: By building on SAP’s S/4HANA digital core and cloud services, EY and SAP are working to help organizations leverage industry-leading technologies to improve operational performance. This collaboration helps drive digital transformation for our clients across areas including finance, human resources, supply chain and procurement. Our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment. EY supports clients in three main areas, Technology implementation support, Enterprise and Industry application implementation, Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) Technology.
- Banking and Capital Market Services: Banking and Capital Market Services companies are transforming their complex tax and finance functions with technologies such as AI and ML. With the right blend of core competencies, tax and finance personnel will shift to data, process and technology skills to service global clients on their Core Banking Platforms and support their business / digital transformation like Deposit system replacements, lending /leasing modernization, Cloud–native architecture (Containerization) etc.
- Wealth and Asset Management: We help our clients thrive in a transformative age by providing innovative services to global and domestic asset management clients to increase efficiency, effectiveness and manage the overall impact on bottom line profitability by leveraging the technology, data and digital teams. We do many operational efficiency programs and Technology Enabled Transformation to re- platform their front and Back offices with emerging technologies like AI, ML, Blockchain etc.
- Insurance Transformation: The current changing Macroeconomic trends continue to challenge Insurers globally. However, with disruptive technologies – including IoT, autonomous vehicles, Blockchain etc, we help companies through these challenges and create innovative strategies to transform their business through technology enabled transformation programs. We provide end to end services to Global P&C (General), Life and Health Insurers, Reinsurers and Insurance brokers.
- Cyber Security: The ever-increasing risk and complexity surrounding cybersecurity and privacy has put cybersecurity at the top of the agenda for senior management, the Board of Directors, and regulators. We help our clients to understand and quantify their cyber risk, prioritize investments, and embed security, privacy and resilience into every digitally-enabled initiative – from day one.
- Technology Risk: A practice that is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services where you’ll contribute technically to IT Risk and Assurance client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
- Should have understanding and/or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle
- Understanding of one/more programming languages such as Java/ .Net/
- Python, data analytics or databases such as SQL/ Oracle/ Teradata etc.
- Internship in a relevant technology domain will be an added advantage
- BE - B. Tech / (IT/ Computer Science/ Circuit branches)
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.