Internship - IT Support (Start March 2023)1207321THA-Bangkok
The candidate must have the following qualifications :
- 3rd- 4th year undergraduate student in computer science, information technology, or similar major
- Be able to join start “March 2023” Internship program for the period March 2023
Required documents attach ---
- Resume -- A must
- Transcript -- A must (Unofficial / Capture can be used.) --
3rd grades must only show 4 semesters, 4rd grades must only show 6 semesters
- GPAX or weighted average mark (WAM) ** Please specify, In the application field -- A must
Please provide your cumulative grade point average (GPA) or weighted average mark (WAM)."
- English score (if any)
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri / week
- The hybrid working
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Talent team helps empower the exceptional EY experience for you throughout your EY career – from recruitment and onboarding to learning, career development and performance management. And we’re always using the latest processes and technologies to enrich your experiences.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting the IT team.
- Assist with testing new or updated software solutions, as required (Set up the computer and install the software)
- Assist with troubleshooting PC hardware and software problems, working with team members to obtain requirements to correct issues
- Assist with ensuring documentation on incidents or requests for support is timely and accurate through our issues tracking application.
- Assist with the data verifications of hardware assignments.
- Assist with imaging and deploying computer equipment.
- Assist with setting up PCs, printers, laptops, scanners, and other peripherals.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar major
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good Interpersonal and relationship management.
- Be enthusiastic, initiative, and friendly.
- Analytical skill
- Presentation skill
- Labor law knowledge
What we look for
We're interested in professionals with the drive to take on new responsibilities and projects. You'll need the confidence to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas. You'll also have the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional development and experiences with clients across geographies. If you're keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused legal transactions and corporate compliance, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.