Assurance (Climate Change & Sustainability Services), Associate1054685MYS-Kuala Lumpur
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a CCaSS Associate, you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Consulting experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will assist clients to identify, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they transit their organizations in respond to changing government environmental regulations and new trends in sustainability management and reporting.
You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the CCaSS practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
Your key responsibilities
- Communicating EY’s scope of services and providing guidance in the delivery of Climate Change & Sustainability Services, with an emphasis on complex and/or specialized issues within Assurance and/or technical sustainability reporting and advisory capacities
- Partnering with clients to identify and diagnose their needs and the ability to cross-sell services, and assist in delivery of high-level technical reports and proposals
- Assist with complex technical issues in technical discipline area
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice in area of technical discipline
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Sustainability or a related field
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Strong interest in sustainability related areas or topics
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to complete an online assessment and a self-recorded video interview.
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application