Internship Junior Office Assistant Audit - Brussels/Ghent/Antwerp120964BEL-Diegem, BEL-Sint-Denijs-Westrem
Ready to make your next professional challenge an exceptional one?
- Global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
- We hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world
- We give you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
- Working at EY is a unique, lifetime experience.
- Our audit teams are looking for Junior Team Assistants to support in their daily work
- Our auditors verify of our client’s compliance with accounting principles
- Our clients are active in a large variety of industries
- Our clients range from small family owned start-ups to fast growing world leading companies
- Our group of Team Assistants Audit help the audit teams in 4 phases
- Prefilling the necessary administrative documents
- Interim audit with focus on the reconciliation of invoices, bank statements and delivery notes
- Final audit with focus on the preparation of excel workbooks for several accounts such as equity, cash and cash equivalents, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets
- Financial statements review
- You will have access to world leading online tools limiting manual work
- You will make a difference to our teams by being flexible and by thinking out of the box
- You will ensure the audit teams and external clients receive a timely and quality service in all respect
- You are a final-year Bachelor student in Office Management, Accounting Administration or equivalent
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- You are acquainted with Microsoft Office and the basics of accounting
- You feel comfortable working both individually as well as in a team
- You able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize
- You are professional, dedicated, proactive and hardworking
- You can easily adapt in a continuous changing environment
What EY offers
- Extensive trainings, both on technical matters as well as on soft skills
- Flexible working arrangements at the office and at home helping you achieve a healthy work-life balance
- An environment that has won the Great place to work award
- A supportive network through mentorship and buddy program
- An inclusive environment regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability status
Discover the exceptional EY experience
- Nikolas & Alicia - Audit FR/EN
- Flexibility, teamwork, unique experience, same goal, coaching
- Atmosphere at the office, colleagues
- Discover many more at EY Belgium - YouTube
There are many reasons to join EY. What will yours be?