Junior Payroll Consultant - 2022674482BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Our People Advisory Services department is currently looking for a junior payroll consultant to join our Payroll Operate team. We are flexible regarding the work location.
Your key responsibilities
• You are part of a team that will assist international clients with their (multi-country) employment set-up, coordination, implementation and delivery of Belgian payroll services.
• You ensure accurate monthly payroll processing;
• You will develop a strong knowledge of the payroll software;
• You are responsible for day-to-day deliverables to your clients, and are able to apply in-depth knowledge of your files;
• You are committed to delivering work in accordance with legal deadlines;
• You will report to the Senior Consultant or payroll Manager.
To qualify for the role
• You are interested in working in an international environment;
• You have a sense of accuracy and you are result oriented;
• You have the ability to work autonomously yet also like to work in team;
• You are eager to progress;
• You have an open, creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and flexible mindset;
• You have a practical and hands-on attitude;
• You will obtain a Bachelor’s degree (Economics / Accountancy / Legal Practice / similar);
• You have excellent language skills (Dutch / French & English).
What working at EY offers
• We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
• We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc);
• We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
• At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.