Assurance_Audit Intern (Start June 2023)1120901THA-Bangkok
Deadline for Application 23 Sep 2023
The candidate must have the following qualifications :
- 3rd- 4th year undergraduate student
- Be able to join start “June 2023” è Internship program for the period June 2023
Required documents attach ---
- Resume -- A must
- Transcript -- A must (Unofficial / Capture can be used.) --
3rd grades must only show 4 semesters, 4rd grades must only show 6 semesters
- GPAX or weighted average mark (WAM) ** Please specify, In the application field -- A must
Please provide your cumulative grade point average (GPA) or weighted average mark (WAM)."
- English score (if any)
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri / week
- The hybrid working
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our auditor is designed to help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In addition to you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Your key responsibilities
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; prepares audit scope and objectives; prepares audit programs.
- Performs audit of financial statements via various methodologies including inquiry, vouching, tracing, examination, observation, and analysis.
- Evaluates internal controls and accounting systems; recommending areas of improvements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level and present a favorable impression of the firm. Moreover, engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Assess, advise and help clients to implement security related frameworks e.g. Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Keeps up-to-date with any changes or planned changes to accounting standards or other pronouncements and understand their impact upon the audit strategy.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or other related fields.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management and Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Effective command of verbal listened and written both Thai and English. and Good appreciation of fundamental accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge and financial controls.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments and the flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we look for
As a global leader in assurance, Audit, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.