Associate Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Cyber Security - Chennai 1324686IND-Chennai
Associate Consultant / Consultant – Risk – Analytics
To succeed, companies must focus on the human element of analytics. We team globally to co-create more answers, using data analytics to discover opportunities, manage risk, reduce fraud and give customers what they really want. Combining an issue-led and technology-enabled approach, we drill down to the very heart of how organizations can transform around data#LI
EY is looking for an executive with domain expertise in one of the industries across: Banking, Insurance, not mandatory
Your key responsibilities
- Develop Analytics Based Decision Making Frameworks for clients across Banking, Insurance sector
- Project Management
- Client Management
- Support business development and new analytics solution development activities
Skills and attributes for success
- Statistical modelling (Logistic / Linear regression, GLM modelling, Time-series forecasting, Scorecard development etc.)
- Hands-on experience in one or more Statistics tool - SAS, Python & R
- Experience in Tableau, Qlikview would be plus.
- Data mining experience - Clustering, Segmentation
- Machine learning and Python experience would be a plus.
To qualify for the role you must have
- B Tech from top tier engineering schools or Masters in Statistics / Economics from the top universities
- 1+ years (Associate Consultant); 3+ years (Consultant)
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible