Junior Consultant - Risk and Internal Control143939HUN-Budapest
Junior Consultant – Risk and Internal Control
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next opportunity awaits
You will be part of the Risk and Internal Control team. The Risk team focuses on internal audit, internal control and specialized risk management consulting services, supplied to both local and global EY clients.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Participate in the design and execution of risk management projects, with tasks ranging from identifying, assessing, measuring, implementing, and enhancing the risk culture of clients
- Develop recommendations and solutions to our clients for transforming risk management and mitigating areas of risk
- Conduct internal audit activities at our major local and global clients, e.g. participate in annual risk assessment, develop internal audit plan, conduct internal audits
- Understand complex business environments, solution designs
- Support the execution of EY’s global methodologies by interpreting and implementing them in the context of local engagements
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- College/University degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Enthusiastic, proactive and result oriented personality
- Logical, structural thinking and client oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Fluent spoken and written English, Hungarian
Relevant work experience is an advantage (compliance, process improvement, auditor, internal auditor or risk management field).
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Inspiring and challenging client projects covering diverse sectors, including airlines, manufacturers, and media service providers. You’ll work on our biggest projects from the very beginning, and presenting the solution to our clients
What you can expect
- After submitting your CV in English, our Talent Team is going to reach out to You via phone or email related to the next steps.
- As part of the selection process, you will be invited to an online test and in case you pass, you are expected to have 2 rounds of online interviews with HR and business professionals.
In case you are interested, please apply online!