Associate Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - SAP - Chennai1242508IND-Chennai
Consultant/Senior Consultant - PI – ITAS – SAP ABAP OOPS
EY Information Technology team aims to be recognised as a leading provider of differentiated technology consulting services harnessing new disruptive technology, alliances and talented people to solve our client’s issues.
We are look for talented people who can help us achieve this!
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
- Re-defining a finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA
- Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of granular and real-time forecasting and analytics to improve insight and decision making, or
- Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behaviour and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative senior consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients’ day to day operations and decision making. We are looking for people who have been there and done it, who want to keep close to the technology and who want to deliver solutions that have optimum impact on their clients.
Your key responsibilities
You will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of our projects and transformation programmes within our client base. You will be expected to:
- Deliver strategic and operational change
- Manage a work stream on a client facing engagement
- Engage and collaborate with clients’ stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Build excellent client relationships
- Work as part of a high performing team, mentoring junior members of staff
Skills and attributes for success
- SAP ABAP, OOPS, ABAP on HANA (New NW 7.5 ABAP syntax) with exposure on anyone of these CDS/OData/BOPFProfound ABAP development experience - ABAP Workbench, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, OO ABAP, Enhancements & Modifications
- Functional expertise of business processes, master data, transactions & configuration knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- SD, MM, WM, EWM, SCM, CRM, ISU
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in architecting, designing and delivering SAP solutions
- Well Versed with New NW 7.5 ABAP syntax
- Exposure on usage and application of CDS Views
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in an Engineering (B.Tech.)
- Master’s degree (MBA, M.Tech , MCA )
- Atleast 3 years of recent relevant experience
- The ability to structure teams, lead work streams and architect analytics solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build ‘Trusted Adviser’ relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure on ABAP on HANA
- Experience in working in SAP Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge on anyone of CDS/ODATA/BOPF/AIF
- A progressive approach to SAP implementation, experience of SAP solution architecture
- An understanding of the SAP roadmap and industry trends
What we look for
You will be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you operate collaboratively with clients to help them digitize their business processes utilizing the latest SAP technology. You will add value by contextualizing, designing and delivering solutions within your domain expertise, you are expected to continuously develop your skills and product knowledge, staying up-to-date with SAP’s innovations and leveraging this to provide thought leadership and creative solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. Additionally we offer
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.