Junior Consultant CFO Consulting (sector focus: Financial services)1337701BEL-Diegem
In order to strengthen our growing CFO Consulting team, we are looking for Consultants to address challenges within the finance domain.
In Financial Services rapidly changing environment, the CFOs have important transformation roles to play, firstly by making the Finance function more efficient, and secondly by enabling the broader transformation of Financial Services organizations, playing a more strategic role of business advisor.
Your key responsibilities
You will help drive CFO’s agenda forward and you will play an important role in shaping some of the following areas:
- Determine the Finance function Strategy and Operating Model, aligned to the Corporate objectives;
- Analyze and optimize Finance Processes, aiming at improving the finance function efficiency and a better use of the resources;
- Leverage Smart Automation and Data & Analytics solutions to build Digital Finance teams;
- Implement new regulations impacting Financial Services, such as IFRS17, MDR or IBOR, by playing an advising role;
- Work on Finance Performance & Financial Risk management solutions, allowing scenario planning and therefore equipping the CFO for its Business partner role;
- Implement new technology (Cloud, ERP, FP&A solution) and optimize Finance Systems to arm CFO offices for the future.
Who are we looking for?
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Finance, Accountancy or Commercial Sciences, Business Management...
- Ability to perform effective research and convey complex topics in a clear, comprehensible manner
- Fluency in Dutch and French, with proficient level of business English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- A keen interest to learn more about the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.