Graduate Recruitment - Tax- Lusaka, Zambia1034766ZMB-Lusaka
What if we didn’t focus one who you are now, but who you could become?
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Two-year Tax Graduate Program experience is based in our Tax Line of Service. Our Tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax policy and controversy. Our Tax team provides professional services in Business Tax Advisory, Business Tax Compliance, Tax Accounting & Risk Advisory, International Tax and Transfer Pricing & People Advisory.
In this program, you will have the chance to gain experience across multiple service offerings, with long-term opportunities focusing in one or more area.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the EY Graduate Program in Tax, we require a minimum of:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, or a similar discipline; or
- Full ZICA (including ZICA Tax) or ACCA qualification
You should also;
- Have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- Be curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- Be inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we require
Attach an updated CV and motivation letter expressing your suitability for the role. Copies of academic and professional qualifications shall not be required at this stage