Junior International Tax Consultant - Antwerp (Sector Focus: Industries)1463021BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
Want to know more about it? Check out our Tax video where you get more insight on what the team members do: Discover the exceptional EY experience with Maxime, Philippe & Tadeusz. - YouTube
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Corporate tax is a globally connected tax planning and advisory practice. It combines Business Tax Advisory (BTA) services with a unique combination of specialty service offerings. This enables us to provide insightful, multi-country tax advisory services in a connected and consistent manner throughout every stage of the tax life cycle: planning, accounting, compliance and controversy.
Our Corporate Tax department consists of the following families:
- EY Private, which supports entrepreneurs, private businesses and their owners.
- Global Compliance & Reporting.
- International Tax Services (which supports listed companies).
For this vacancy, we are looking for Junior InternationalTax Consultants for our offices in Antwerp.
Your key responsibilities
As an International Tax Services Consultant you will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax controversy for national and international organizations. As a Junior consultant, we support you to grow in the following tasks:
- You advise companies on their choices and on their tax strategy development on a national and international level.
- You help companies dealing with tax procedures by preparing tax declarations, assisting them during tax controls, following up disputes/discussions with tax authorities, preparing and handing in rulings.
- You will stay up-to-date regarding market changes and develop a broader knowledge around your client portfolio.
- You maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with the client.
- You proactively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues.
- You will be based in our Antwerp office.
What we look for
- You will obtain a Master degree in (preferably Tax) Law / Applied Economics / Commercial Engineering / Commercial Science or a Postgraduate in Tax;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and English;
- You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
- You are curious, innovative and a good team player;
- You have the ambition to become a certified ITAA Tax advisor;
- You are able to start in August 2024.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered