GCR US FSO - Analyst1068902IND-Bengaluru, IND-Gurgaon
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Demonstrating the ability to find information from EY and client resource efficiently
- Demonstrating effective written and oral communication skills
- Documenting all tasks and timelines, resource, requirements to clarify scope and scale of projects
- Assist seniors in managing client and projects
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your client responsibilities
- Validate client data & interact with U.S. teams.
- Analyse the client data and prepare workpapers.
- Prepare tax returns and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Delivering high quality product within stipulated time.
- Project Management
- Multi-Tasking on various projects.
- Comply with the Firm's Compliance Procedure.
Your people responsibilities
- Be able to guide and help new staff.
- Work with the Tax Seniors in meeting project deliverable timelines.
Technical skills requirements
- Should have enough knowledge to prepare complex Tax Returns.
Additional skills requirements
- Should be client service focussed
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.