Junior Global Trade Consultant - 2022273621BEL-Diegem
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be integrated into the indirect tax department of EY Tax Consultants in Belgium. The main activities include advice and support of national and multinational enterprises with respect to indirect taxes and international trade. You will intensively co-operate with our accountants, legal experts and management consultants.
We are looking for Junior Global Trade Consultants for our office in Diegem.
To qualify for the role
- You will obtain a Master degree in Applied Economics / Commercial Engineering / Commercial Science / (preferably Tax) Law;
- You are interested in international trade and commerce;
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting and reporting may be an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You are a motivated person and a team player.
- You are able to start in September 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered.