Junior Finance & Risk Management Consultant - Financial Services151659ITA-Milano
Junior Finance & Risk Management Consultant - Financial Services
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (FSO) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace.
Our Financial Services Organization - FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry.
If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We help the world's largest financial institutions navigate the intricate business environment to effectively manage and assess their credit risk in support of their ongoing strategies. More than ever, financial institutions are investing in enhancing their credit risk management capabilities to make better business decisions, presenting us with the unique opportunity to rally together to solve our clients' most complex challenges.
We are looking for a talented Junior Consultant to join our Advisory – Risk Management Team based in Milan, focused on projects related to Regulatory Reporting, Recovery Plan and Credit risk management for our Banking Clients.
Your key responsibilities
As a Risk Management Junior Consultant, you will support diverse client engagement teams to help our clients with a broad range of advisory services and provide meaningful insights across financial subject matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You'll also work on challenging projects alongside some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business.
Skills and attributes for success
- Supporting a team of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds;
- Cultivating and maintaining client relationships;
- Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible:
- Assisting with business development activities including key go-to-market efforts (e.g., proposals, marketing materials) for related topic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of the main IT systems involved is preferable;
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new information, regulatory requirements and industry-leading practices;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.