Associate Analyst (Cross Border Travel Support)1316088IND-Kochi
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
About EY. EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, SaT and Consulting services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
A global leader in professional services, EY is committed to restoring the public’s trust in professional services firms and in the quality of financial reporting. Its 230,000 people in over 140 countries pursue the highest levels of integrity, quality, and professionalism in providing a range of sophisticated services centred on our core competencies of auditing, accounting, finance, tax, and transactions.
Who are we? Global Delivery Services (GDS):
GDS is EY's shared services organization. It consists of multiple service delivery centres (Gurgaon/Kochi/Bangalore) from which Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver a range of support and services to EY.
To work with Global Delivery Services is to tap into one of EY's greatest global assets - 40,000 smart, dedicated and incredibly responsive people, based in six countries.
Why should you Join: Risk Management Services (RMS)
RMS is an internal function within EY, responsible for protecting the organization from the risks that may arise from its professional practice. We work closely with all Member firms globally to identify and manage risks providing coordinated advice and assistance on independence, conflicts, compliance, regulatory, policy, security issues as well as dealing with claims and any queries regarding ethics.
A dynamic, intellectually stimulating, and challenging environment to start your career opportunities to work across services, functions, and processes. Provide a sound foundation and platform to explore your potential.
As a part of the team, you would enjoy a business exposure at a global level within the EY RMS community & would get the chance to involved in the development of innovative Risk Management processes.
Key Responsibilities (Analytical/Decision making):
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Conduct research using both systematic and qualitative secondary research techniques
- Understands requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of all task assigned
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers / stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team
- Performs a self-review of the results prior to submitting to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated
- Learn the firm structure, business strategies and service lines of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Decipher complex data and deliver information through effective reporting mechanisms
Required Qualifications skills:
- Graduate degree from a reputed institute, MBA will be an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Should possess good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc
- An individual who can perform multi-tasking, needs to be dynamic and should be able to toggle between different processes
- Should be open to working in a fast-paced/flexible environment
- Should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated
- Should work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customers/client interaction would be preferred
- Continuous learner who is open to exploring new domains to support the program
- Smart worker with a flair of making process improvements.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.