TTT - Data Analytics - Intern1294021IND-Bangalore
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job description - TTT Analyst
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams.
The constantly evolving regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyze more data than ever before. Often, the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Handling the variety and volume of data, effectively and efficiently, is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
About GDS TTT
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients, and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies, and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
The GDS Tax Technology team provides solution architecture, business analysis, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
What’s in it for you
As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge, outstanding data analytics and programming skills. We work on different technologies like:
Technical skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly and work in a team
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and excellent business communication skills
Who we are:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
About EY Global Delivery Services (GDS):
- Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors, and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
- Today, the GDS team is 20,000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services, and competencies.
- With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support, and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
- Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.