Associate - SaT - TMT - Transaction Diligence - New Delhi236081IND-New Delhi
Associate – SaT Analytics CoE
Our national practice assists SaT core teams in digital enablement initiatives across all domains. We are looking for a Associate with base location as Chennai.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the due diligence process in terms of the nature of the intake activities, understand the requirement and communicate effectively.
- Ingesting huge volumes data from various platforms for Analytics needs and writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable ETL code.
- Translating business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Design, develop, implement, and update database back-end for multiple solutions
- SQL Query Tuning and Optimization technical expert
- Open to learn on the job with areas such as visualization, automation etc.
- Built data lakes and data versioning in lakes.
- Understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners.
Skills and Technical Qualifications
- Any professional degree
- 4 + years relevant professional experience
- Should have good hands-on experience in MS SQL, PostGRES or MYSQL can write, debug, and tune SQL queries (performance improvement)
- Efficient in all phases of the development lifecycle, coherent with Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Performance Tuning.
- Strong Experience in Database Modelling and Data Warehouse design
- Experience in at least one ETL tool (e.g., SSIS, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage)
- Demonstrated ability in solutioning covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
- Familiarity with SQL security techniques such as data encryption at the column level, Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), signed stored procedures, and assignment of user permissions
Bonus points for
- Experience in visualization tool such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience in any of the NO SQL database such as MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Python basics
- Web development
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills; fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.