Internship Payroll Consultant - 2022/20231291681BEL-Antwerpen / Berchem, BEL-Diegem
Internship Payroll Consultant 2022/2023
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The payroll operate team provides full operational support for either a specific executive group or the whole organization. Our reliable, confidential services include salary payment preparation, tax and social security compliance, payroll accounting and reporting, data entry checking and controls and monthly data processing.
If you love working with numbers, you are very accurate and you want to help your clients in the best way possible, than you are the Payroll Consultant we are looking for. You will be part of our truly multidisciplinary team of payroll experts. You will be assisting in running monthly payrolls for our multinational clients to make sure their employees get paid in due time. You will learn how to perform the following tasks:
- Running a monthly payroll;
- Using excel in an efficient way;
- Working in a team of experts;
- Preparing answers to clients’ payroll questions;
- Learning on the job;
- Understand what the difference is between regular and shadow payrolls;
- Assist in the start-up of new payroll clients;
Our People Advisory Services department is currently looking for an Intern to join our Payroll Operate team in Antwerp or Diegem.
Your will learn the following key responsibilities
- You are part of a team that will assist international clients with their (multi-country) employment set-up, coordination, implementation and delivery of Belgian payroll services;
- How to ensure accurate monthly payroll processing;
- You will develop a strong knowledge of the payroll software;
- You will prepare the day-to-day deliverables to your clients, and learn how to apply in-depth knowledge of your files;
- You will learn how to deliver work in accordance with legal deadlines;
- You will report to the Senior Consultant or payroll Manager.
To qualify for the role
- You are a (preferably last year) bachelor student in Human Resources, Economics, Legal Practice or Accountancy;
- You have an affinity with Payroll and you feel excited to kickstart your career in Payroll after your studies;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English (French is a plus);
- You are a motivated person and a team player;
- Your school provides you with an internship agreement;
- You have interest in working in an international environment;
- You have a sense of accuracy and you are result oriented;
- You have a practical and hands-on attitude.
What working at EY offers
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.
Fill in the data and upload your CV and motivation letter with the specific period of your internship and your office preference(s).