We invite you to join us as an Immigration Specialist. The role is ideal for experienced and senior specialists who want to utilize their skills at one of the bests first-class tax services provider company worldwide.
Your key responsibilities
- Oversee immigration programs and assist foreign nationals with immigration procedures.
- Ensure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the ongoing cases (e.g., communication with the individuals, employers, and authorities as well).
- Participate in various ad hoc projects.
- Consult with clients in order to provide Immigration advice and case assessments.
- Owning any ad hoc projects or pulling together spreadsheets of information as required by the client.
- Providing timely responses to client queries.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Positive attitude, willingness to work in a dynamic multinational environment
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Sense of responsibility, reliability, accuracy
- Client-serving attitude and ability to work under time pressure
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Fluent in Hungarian & English
- University/college degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant role
- Experience working in a client facing role is preferred
- Good knowledge of Office products (Ms Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Project management/coordination experience
What we look for
We’re interested in flexible professionals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You’ll also need the confidence to give professional advice and guidance to colleagues and clients from a diverse range of cultures, often with limited information – both verbally and in writing. If you’re a fast learner, with strong influencing skills and a genuine passion this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply for the position online.
Join us in building a better working world.