Industrial Trainee - SaT - National - 7-TCF-VME - Mumbai1401680IND-Mumbai
Requisition id - 1401680
Summer Intern – Strategy & Transactions – VME
EY is looking for Summer Intern for Valuation, Model & Economics in Strategy & Transactions.
Your key responsibilities
• Analyse and prepare complex financial models.
• Analyse markets, industries and corporate and generate outputs.
• Prepare pitch presentations / documents
• Prepare debt restructuring notes/financial reports reports based on quantitative and
qualitative factors and market realities.
• Prepare information memorandum, marketing collateral / presentations.
• Support in syndication and placement of transactions.
• Support in review and negotiation of transaction documentation with lenders.
• Interact with lenders and other advisors on transaction.
• Contribute to the Restructuring & Turnaround Group through business development and
generation of ideas.
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent financial modelling and financial analysis skills.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a competitive environment and produce high-
• Strong team player.
• Initiative and ability to generate ideas and carry the same forward.
• Documentation experience including information memorandum and loan documentation.
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA / MBA / Graduate degree with an exceptional academic background
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
As a part of Valuation Modelling and Economics team you’ll be right at the heart of the action.
You’ll work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and
private equity firms on some of the most complex deals. You’ll be advising our clients
throughout the diligence lifecycle on key drivers to increase value and reduce the risks and
uncertainty inherent in transactions. #
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client
departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical
approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working
arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver
excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your
personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly,
and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to
achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the
finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world.
That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY
experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most
passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.