Junior Financial Crime Consultant - Brussels (Financial Services)294024BEL-Diegem
We stand out in the market as a preferred consultancy provider in the financial sector, hence we are further growing our Consulting practice. We have opportunities for dynamic consultants with a creative mindset, who demonstrate an affinity with new technologies and an interest in digital transformation.
As a consultant, you will execute independently client engagements related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
Your key skills
• Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
• Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
• Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
• Attention to detail, determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
• Showing commitment, bringing energy and initiative.
Who are we looking for?
• Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
• Excellent knowledge of business English, and fluency in Dutch and French
• Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
• Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
What’s in it for you?
As a member of the EY family, you will:
• Join a leading global professional services firm
• Become part of a successful team of professionals genuinely passionate about their work
• Enhance your technical knowledge, as well as your soft skills, through an extensive learning & development schedule
• Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from more experienced professionals, who will support your growth both in your career, as well as in terms of personal development
• Interact with your colleagues on international level due to our integrated EMEIA structure for the financial services
• Make your mark on the financial services, working cross borders
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.