Associate Consultant - Tech Consulting - TMT - Cyber Security - Bangalore325684IND-Bengaluru
Assistant Manager/ Senior Consultant- Cyber Security
EY is seeking a passionate Cyber expert to join a world leading practice focused on protecting mission critical systems and national critical infrastructures. This role is a critical part of an operational service to protect some of the world’s leading organizations from Cyber threats that span more than just IT. The successful candidate will work closely with the regional cyber leadership.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant / assistant Manager in Cyber security, you will support in preparing solutions for moderately complex projects - or for elements of highly complex projects – also you will be supporting client presentations and in designing proposals and be engaged in on-site and off-site delivery.
Drawing on your skills and experience, you will contribute to creating innovative insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. In addition, you will support the packaging of overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products. While reporting to the AIM “Africa, India and Middle East” Cyber Security leadership, you will contributing as a subject matter resource for OT/ICS Cyber Security topics applicable to EY’s Cyber Security Strategy. As a respected senior professional, you will communicate effectively with EY’s engagement managers, directors, and partners.
- Participate in cyber Security transformational and long term strategic engagements.
- Be able to advocate innovative cyber security offerings
- Understand all Ernst & Young service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization.
Skills and attributes for success
- Solid knowledge of cyber security domains
- Strong understanding of the complex and sensitive nature of ICS/SCADA environments.
- Knowledge of Industrial networking protocols security such as DNP3, Modbus, Profinet, ZigBee, IEC 104..etc
- Cyber endpoint OS and Server OS knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of OT Capable SIEMs, security events logging and monitoring technologies and platforms such as Nextnine, Industrial defender, Splunk, Arcsight, QRadar or others
- Experience in deploying of unidirectional firewalls, host based firewalls, Anti-Malware, HIDS in plant and operational environments
- Awareness of Network monitoring technology platforms such as Fidelis XPS, RSA or others
- Solid understanding of applicable best practices and security standards such as Internationally recognized technical certifications
To qualify for the role you must have
- BE/ BTech with a good academic background
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or a blue chip organization is appreciated
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CISSP, ISA99 certifications, ISO 27001, CCSA, CCSE, CRISC, CCSP, EC-Council Ethical Hacker
Ideally you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.