Junior Employer Reward Consultant Diegem (Sector focus: industries)1466169BEL-Diegem
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
The Reward team is a dedicated, multidisciplinary team within the People Advisory Services department consisting of more than 50 remuneration experts, technology geeks and data wizards spread over 5 offices in Belgium. Within our team, we mostly focus on improving reward policies and practices. We support our clients on topics ranging from reduction of employment costs to the setup of compensation & benefits strategies. In addition, we continuously update and inform our clients on legislative changes and innovations.
To serve our clients to the best extend possible, we have identified 4 strong fields of play within our team:
- Employer Reward Experience
- Employee Reward Experience
- Reward Lab
- Data & Tech Reward Experience
Your key responsibilities
Labor cost represents a substantial cost for employers, making it imperative for businesses to carefully evaluate every opportunity for financial optimization. In today's competitive market, staying ahead requires a comprehensive understanding of the various exemptions and financial support provided by the government. In addition, by optimizing payroll processes the employer’s risk exposure will be hedged which not only reduces the financial burden but also positions a company as a forward-thinking, cost-efficient employer. As an Employer Reward Consultant within the Reward team, you will be providing tailored solutions and help unlock the full potential of today’s opportunities for employers.
You will be involved in projects answering client questions such as:
- Is my company’s withholding tax exemption (e.g., R&D or Night & Shift) in line with latest legislation and optimally calculated?
- Is my company’s payroll cost optimized?
- Is my company eligible to receive financial support for my employees’ learning and development?
What we are looking for
- You have an innovative and collaborative mindset that strives to deliver the exceptional experience to our clients.
- You say “challenge” instead of “problem”.
- You have an untamable curiosity about the new working world to create new solutions considering different aspects.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You will obtain a master’s degree in Economics or Tax.
- You are available to start as soon as possible.
What working at EY offers
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skills and knowledge you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you.
- Attractive remuneration package - We offer an attractive remuneration package, including a company car and fuel card, iPhone plus subscription, health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
- Personal growth - We offer you a clear career path with the possibility to progress each year. You will receive numerous trainings and will be coached by a counselor.
- We focus on well-being by creating a positive team atmosphere where working, learning and caring go hand in hand. We do this by facilitating the organizations of various teambuilding and afterwork activities.
- Inspiring work environment - You will broaden your horizons by working with teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and cultural.
- Sustainability - EY Belgium is keen to make the mobility of its 2,500 employees greener and greener. We have a fleet of hybrid and electric cars. Our flex plan makes it possible for to choose the most sustainable option for you. You can also opt for a train subscription or lease a bike. Furthermore, we are currently preparing to move to our brand-new sustainable office ‘the Wings’, right across our current office in Diegem.
- Diversity & inclusion - At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
- Location - All our offices are easily accessible by public transport and/or by car and have parking space. They all have parking spaces and charging stations are provided.
- EY Belgium has been elected as the Best Workplace 2023. Over the years, we evolved from the 9th to the 7th to the 4th to the 3rd place last year, to end first this year. Furthermore, we also won the HR Excellence Award 2023. We are proud that we’ve built a workplace where people can flourish, develop and be happy. At EY you will be empowered to take responsibility and encouraged to seize opportunities to grow your expertise and your career.
Let’s build your exceptional EY experience. Apply now.